Booking Terms Cabins
When you have booked a cabin, we will send a booking confirmation to you by email.
The reservation is binding when the registration fee is paid, 600 SEK, within 10 days. If not, the reservation will NOT automatically become cancelled, you need to do this yourself by phone or email.
Payment instructions: See below.
Payment Self-Catering cabins
The registration payment is SEK 600 (this is then excluded from the total payment) and must be paid within 10 days from the time of booking. On this occasion, cancellation insurance is also paid, see Cancellation insurance. In case of non-payment, we reserve the right to cancel the item without special notice. Final payment must be paid no later than 40 days before arrival date.
If booking date is closer than 40 days before arrival you pay the total amount within 10 days (no registration payment needed)
Payment Over night cabins
Final payment must be paid no later than 40 days before arrival date.
Cancellation insurance costs 300 SEK/ cabin and must be paid within 10 days from the booking date.
If booking date is closer than 40 days before arrival you pay the total amount within 10 days. (also cancellation insurance if needed)
Bank account Ystad Camping:523-5387 (LAD AB)
For foreign payments, it should be sent as follows:
IBAN: SE04 8000 0831 3907 4323 1599
Bank: Sparbanken Skåne.
Recipient: LAD AB
Adress: Ystad Camping Österleden 97 271 60 Ystad Sweden
Cancellation and cancellation insurance
Cancellation insurance costs 300 SEK/ cabin and must be paid, if needed, at the same time as the registration pre payment (600 SEK + 300 SEK).
Below are the rules that apply when cancelling:
Cancellation earlier than 40 days prior to arrival:
- Without cancellation protection: The entire rental amount excluding the registration fee of SEK 600 will be refunded.
- With cancellation protection: The entire rental amount is refunded. (not the cancellation fee)
Cancellation with-in 40 days prior to arrival:
- Without cancellation protection: 10% of the rental amount is refundable
- With cancellation protection the entire rent excluding a cancellation fee of SEK 250. Total SEK 550 incl. cancellation protection. This is valid until the day before arrival.
Cancellation insurance 300 SEK is never refundable.
The reason for cancellation must NOT be known at the time of booking.
Below are the rules for cancellation if you have cancellation protection.
- A) Death, illness or accident of a more serious nature affecting yourself, spouse, spouse, cohabitant, family or fellow traveler living in the same cabin.
- B) Invitation to Armed Forces or Civil Defense.
- C) Water damage, fire or other damage to one’s own home. The reason for cancellation must be substantiated by a certificate from a physician, summons, insurance company or similar. If no valid cause can be substantiated, no payment is made. If canceled, the cost of cancellation cover will not be refunded.