Booking conditions campsite
The campsite applies the Camping Key Europe system, which means that you must have a valid Camping Card when reserving a camping site. Can be purchased at SCR.se and is available in a free version and a paid version incl. benefits.
Age limit for booking:
To book / enter into an agreement with Ystad Camping, you must be 18 years of age or older. Identification may be required at check-in. Met age limit is a requirement to gain access to the accommodation / campsite.
Booking / Payment:
When booking, a booking confirmation will be sent to you.
The campsite must be paid for no later than 40 days before arrival.
For bookings with more than 40 days until arrival, you can choose to pay directly at the time of booking or via invoice no later than 40 days before arrival. (invoice fee SEK 85 will be added)
For bookings closer than 40 days to arrival, the booking must be paid directly at the time of booking.
Cancellation protection must be paid in connection with the time of booking, or in connection with the invoice paid.
Payment to BGnr: 523-5387 LADAB. See invoice if the choice has been made.
Mark payment with booking number / invoice number and / or name.
In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to cancel the item without special notice.
In the case of foreign payments, it must be sent as follows:
IBAN: SE04 8000 0831 3907 4323 1599
Bank: Sparbanken Skåne
When paying, state booking number or name.
Cancellation protection: In connection with booking / reservation, you can also take out a cancellation protection at a cost of SEK 199. The cancellation protection can only be taken out in connection with the booking. When subscribing to cancellation protection, you can cancel up to 24 hours before the day of arrival, without any fee other than handling fee of SEK 150 + cancellation protection of SEK 199, provided that one of the following events has occurred:
• Death, illness or accident of a serious nature that has affected yourself, spouse, cohabitant, your or spouse / spouse / cohabitant’s children, siblings or fellow traveler.
• There has been a serious incident outside your control, e.g. extensive fire or water damage in your home, which means that it is not reasonable to request that you stick to your booking.Conscription into the armed forces or civil defense.
• You must be able to prove your disability with a certificate from a doctor, authority or insurance company. Certificates received later than seven (7) days after the cancellation date will not be considered.
• In the event of cancellation, the cost of paid cancellation protection and any handling fee.
Cancellation: Cancellation can be made orally or in writing (phone or email), and must be made by the person who made the booking or whose name is registered on the booking.
Cancellation earlier than 40 days before arrival:
• Without cancellation protection: The entire rental amount is refunded excluding handling fee of SEK 150. (provided final payment has been made)
• With cancellation protection: The entire rental amount is refunded excluding handling fee of SEK 150 and the cancellation protection of SEK 199. (provided final payment has been made)
Cancellation later than 40 days before arrival:
• Without cancellation protection: 10% of the rental amount is refunded
• With cancellation protection: The entire rental amount is refunded excluding handling fee of SEK 150 and the cancellation protection of SEK 199.
If canceled on the day of arrival, the rental amount will NOT be refunded.
Cancellation protection is NOT refundable.
Invoicing fee is NOT refundable.
Check-in / Check-out:
Check-in: From 13.00
Check-out: No later than 12.00 unless otherwise agreed.
In connection with check-out, the shower card must be returned to the reception, where you also pay for used shower money.
If the camping site is not left on time, you as a guest may be charged for any extra costs that arise if the next guest can not check in on time.
Rules of procedure:
SCR’s rules of procedure and local rules that can be read on the website are applied to the facility. Additional regulations may apply such as placement of carriages on the site, cabling, car parking, etc. Contact reception or the camping hosts in case of questions / uncertainty. Violation of the rules of procedure means that the guest can be expelled from the facility.
Insurance: You are responsible for having the necessary protection such as liability accidents and luggage insurance. If you have a valid Camping Key Europe, special insurance applies in the event of an accident on site.
The campsite’s responsibility: The camping facility is responsible for damage caused to you by proven negligence on the part of the camping hosts or staff employed by them within the framework of their duties. The campsite is not responsible for damage caused to you by outsiders or other guests. Nor for damage that was outside the campsite’s control.
Complaints / complaints: If the rented object does not meet the promised condition, we want you to report this immediately during the reception’s regular opening hours, so that we have the opportunity to correct the problems / errors.The same applies to errors that occur during the stay.In the event of an emergency, the telephone number of the reception connects you to the emergency telephone.
A warm welcome and hope you have a nice stay with us.
With kind regards